A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
This project is currently on hold (as of April 23, 2022)
Quantum Garden is a tool for creating 2D art, graphics, sprites, animations, etc.
Images and animations are generated from code written by the user. Simple shapes and images can be easily transformed and combined with each other to create new shapes and images. This process of combining and transforming things can be repeated over and over to gradually build up complex, detailed images.
It is in a very early stage of development and will be changing significantly in the coming months.
There are both Windows and Linux versions and the plan is to support Mac as well.
- Note: In its current state, Quantum Garden is going to be hard to use because it doesn't give you any feedback if you have errors in your code. If you have any problems, leave a comment below.
- Update (January 7, 2020): I am in the middle of a complete overhaul of Quantum Garden. I hope to have a new build uploaded by the end of
February March soon.
- Update (May 29, 2020): I could blame the pandemic for delaying development, but really, I was being overly optimistic. The good news is that I've finally got something semi-presentable (the last two screenshots on this page are from recent builds). I can't make any solid promises on when I will upload a new version, but it is coming soon.
- Update (April 23, 2022): As of now, this project is on hold. I don't have the time to work on it currently, but I hope to come back to it eventually.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Quantum Garden Devlog #0Mar 10, 2020